Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex HY Savings App - 7-10 Day Message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex HY Savings App - 7-10 Day Message

So I confirmed they do not pull HP for these savings account via a rep on chat. I submitted the info, put in my account info for the inital deposit and it came back with a 7-10 day message. Anyone else got this? Does it mean the savings is denied? Kinda confused here.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Amex HY Savings App - 7-10 Day Message

Did you get the PR security questions at the end? If so, you may have not answered them correctly, ?? I just opened one a few days ago, and it was super easy for me, and approved instantly.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did get some security questions but then it went to the final screen which was the 7-10 message. Later the next day I called in and they said they couldn't see anything on their end and it would be emailed if i were approved or if typically not approved it would sent by standard mail. But I did during that call verify my name, dob , ssn and address. They did not ask me securiy questions over the phone. Not sure If I should call it a loss or call them back but I am not in bad terms with Amex and have not been in checksystems etc. So im lost for words. I think if anything its bc i have a fraud alert on the CR's and maybe they will call me at some point to verify. 

Message 3 of 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I did get some security questions but then it went to the final screen which was the 7-10 message. Later the next day I called in and they said they couldn't see anything on their end and it would be emailed if i were approved or if typically not approved it would sent by standard mail. But I did during that call verify my name, dob , ssn and address. They did not ask me securiy questions over the phone. Not sure If I should call it a loss or call them back but I am not in bad terms with Amex and have not been in checksystems etc. So im lost for words. I think if anything its bc i have a fraud alert on the CR's and maybe they will call me at some point to verify. 

That could be as well. Give it to Monday, and if you dont hear anything from them, call them again. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the call today i am approved and its opened.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.