Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Next step loan approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Next step loan approval

I received a pop up that I was preapproved for a loan of $15500.00 at 9.98% interest for up to 36 months. 

Took the bait. Only asked for and received $5000.00. 

Pretty easy and fast app

data. 710ex. 77k income. Less then $3k in CC balances. $110k in available credit. 

Irony is I only have a $2500.00 limit on a ED. 

Seems pretty sweet, no prepayment penalties. 

No pull needed😀 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex Next step loan approval

@Anonymous wrote:

I received a pop up that I was preapproved for a loan of $15500.00 at 9.98% interest for up to 36 months. 

Took the bait. Only asked for and received $5000.00. 

Pretty easy and fast app

data. 710ex. 77k income. Less then $3k in CC balances. $110k in available credit. 

Irony is I only have a $2500.00 limit on a ED. 

Seems pretty sweet, no prepayment penalties. 

No pull needed😀 

Congrats on the Next Step!

I had an offer back when they first came out with Next Step, but silly me thought I didn't need a loan so I passed on it.  Of course I wasn't thinking about how I actually do need to have a new installment loan reporting, and this would have been much more straight-forward than joining Alliant CU.

I'm hoping the offer will return at some point... like you, my offer was also for more than my revolving credit lines with them at the time.  Now that I have an ED card with them (and several other new additions as well) I have no idea if I'll ever have an offer again... here's hoping!

Again... congrats and good job landing a great loan!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Next step loan approval

Thanks UncleB!  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.