cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know of 84 month personal loans?

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone know of 84 month personal loans?

@Klesko wrote:

Two loans are Lending Club at 11.99% and Prosper at 12.99%. 

My local CU pre approved me for 84 months at 8.99% 25k but I turned it down because they wanted to do a finacial review and they told me I needed to show at least 2x the loan amount in liquid assests. Meaning mortgage and retirement accounts dont count. 

I am not desperate for the new loan, I have the income to afford them. I took a new position at work which gives me large bonuses on top of my new salary but the bonus wont kick in until 2016.

Anyway was just looking for ideas.

If you have a mortgage why not secure a loan against the equity there?  Also I've heard there are some loans that can be secured against retirement accounts but I've never looked into it.

Agree with the others in stating those rates from LC and Prosper don't suck at all nor are they bad in the world of unsecured personal loans.

        
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone know of 84 month personal loans?

@Klesko wrote:

I am looking at redoing 2 loans I have of about 25k total into an 84 month loan to free up some cash flow for the next 12-16 months or so. I was looking at options and found a few but they are proving dificult. I tried NASA but a CO from 5 years ago is preventing me from getting anything there. I tried my local CU but they are being a pain about provable liquid assests. The loan needs to be below 9.99 for it to really be resonable. 

Stats are EX 680 EQ 690 TU 690 BK in 2009 clean since then.

Dear my friend

I would cut my living expenses, do a lot of overtime, or get a side job in order to increase my cash flow for next couple of years. BTW, what's the purpose for incraseing cash flow? Rolling old debt into longer term is a horrible idea. You can work hard and pay it off sooner then you will have amazing cash flow for the rest of your life. Otherwise, you are going to have payment forever and I bet you will still owe money to someone when you are gone. Hope that helps. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.