Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use Tally?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone use Tally?

I'm in. 

I need to reach out to support though. I can't seem to add any cards. Cap1, Amex, all of them are having issues "signing in".

Message 21 of 53
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I'm in too but I'm yet to try it out, currently trying to give estimates to a apartment complex. I'll update as soon as I can!
Message 22 of 53
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Nvm approved 5k at 10.9%
Message 23 of 53
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

About to give them a ring ask for 20k
Message 24 of 53
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

IMG_4568.PNGThey pulled Experian.. I'm not sure what model they used though... my EX Fico8 on CCT shows up as 781 today! Highest it's ever been.. 300-850 I got a 752.. oh and I called for a CLI telling the lady I have other LOC with more "usable limits" and she said she would have their CEO try to bump it up to the 20k I requested. He will email me by tomorrow! 

Message 25 of 53
joltdude
Senior Contributor

I got an email saying i can apply for Tally.. 

And..... 

6K with 13.x(cant remember if it was 4-5)% APR...

Did not accept the offer....

Probably would have bit if it was in the 10s or lower

-J

Message 26 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! We’re humbled to see such early interest in Tally. Until we launch later this summer, we are unfortunately only able to let a limited number of people use Tally. But if any of the folks here are already a part of our beta, we’d love to hear your feedback and feature suggestions at support@meettally.com.

While Tally certainly isn’t for everyone, our mission is to make anyone who uses a credit card less stressed and better off financially. This includes individuals who don’t carry a balance and just want an easier way to stay on top of their credit cards.

If you have any questions, we’re always here for you at support@meettally.com and follow us on Twitter at @MeetTally to be the first to hear about our launch!

Message 27 of 53
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Theres another benefit... you can use whichever rewards card you want  and if you pick the wrong card or have the wrong card... you dont have to worry about getting stuck with an awful APR.... You get the rewards without the gotchas... =)

-J

Message 28 of 53
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Oh and it's currently a hidden TL, And a SP on EX
Message 29 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good News!  Today Tally has finally fully launched in the App Store and with a brand new redesign!  Full service available in California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Wisconsin. And we are adding new states on a regular basis.  Not in your state yet? Download the app and enter your zip code to get updates on when we'll be available.

Check us out on Product Hunt and download the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1080856103?mt=8

Message 30 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.