Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use Tally?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone use Tally?

@Anonymous wrote:

Good News!  Today Tally has finally fully launched in the App Store and with a brand new redesign!  Full service available in California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Wisconsin. And we are adding new states on a regular basis.  Not in your state yet? Download the app and enter your zip code to get updates on when we'll be available.

Check us out on Product Hunt and download the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1080856103?mt=8

What about android? I can't find it in the play store.

Message 31 of 53
ashjt2011
Regular Contributor

Downloaded the app today. Not available yet in Minneapolis, MN. I did get my name on the list for updates. Hopefully its not to long before it is available in my area. I am quite curious.

Message 32 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right now, Tally is currently available in the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Wisconsin. And we are adding new states on a regular basis.  You can download Tally now, and when you enter your address you will be able to join our waitlist. We will then notify you when we come to MN!

Message 33 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Right now, Tally is currently available in the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Wisconsin. And we are adding new states on a regular basis.  You can download Tally now, and when you enter your address you will be able to join our waitlist. We will then notify you when we come to MN!

Again, is it iphone only? What about android?

Message 34 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

For right now Tally is only available on iPhone, but developing an Android app is on the roadmap for Tally - Stay Tuned!

Message 35 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please please add New Hampshire soon!!! Me and many of my relatives and friends are waiting to try this out!
Message 36 of 53
joltdude
Senior Contributor

I bit the bullet and left the garden after all.. Kept vacellating on it.... ended up with 6k and 11.9% apr....

Was hoping for a slightly better tier.....but seeing my chase climb to 20% i said.. what the heck.....

Signed up...

IIt immediately started a transfer to my Disco which had a few hundred balance...

It seems to have seen i prefer to pay my chase cards in full and didnt futz with them.....

Surprised the SP used isnt avalible online... got the terms but didnt see the score used...saw it in beta but i declined at that time...

Think if nothing more than to use this to make sure min payments are taken care of if you space one... Im not a fan of autopay... i like deciding when and how much i pay at a time... 

Been told it sort of behaves like Mint.. but didnt see it in the release software....

-J

Message 37 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those that are using this, how are you liking it? I am still not so patiently awaiting an android version. Smiley Frustrated

Message 38 of 53
haleyjen
Regular Contributor

Which CU is the softpull from?

BOA Cash Rewards - $500 Capital One Quicksilver: $750 Merrick Double Your Line Visa.- $1000 Mission Lane: $400 Grain: $875 J Crew: $1100
Message 39 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone speak to the process on how Tally actually pays off my credit cards and what that process looks like? How are they able to pay on my behalf, do I need to provide my bank login credentials? I've had bad experiences in the past. 

Say I'm approved for a credit line of $5000, will Tally make my monthly payments for me and I just repay them on a monthly basis? 

TIA

Message 40 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.