cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for a consolidation loan from NFCU!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for a consolidation loan from NFCU!!

@rmduhon wrote:
We were approved for 15,000. It's technically a personal loan that we using to consolidate so they are sending us the check. It went under review when we applied yesterday, approved today. Looking at our creditwise alerts it was just a TU HP each (updated CK and no EQ pull showed for it). We were also approved for a GoRewards card (2500 SL) yesterday, instant approval, EQ and TU HP. TU is 697 (me) and 698 (him) via Walmart. My EQ is 647, his should be about the same.

Thanks for sharing your data points OP. Please come back and update your thread with the interest.Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 16
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

The rate is 18%. But like I said, it's lower than the APR on most of our cards plus it'll be 1 payment instead of about 8. Easier to keep track of.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmduhon wrote:
The rate is 18%. But like I said, it's lower than the APR on most of our cards plus it'll be 1 payment instead of about 8. Easier to keep track of.

Thanks for updating your thread. I prefer one payment too. 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update!

Stay disciplined with your cards once you pay them off.

Message 14 of 16
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

They are already in my lockbox
Message 15 of 16
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Small change in plans. Our roof developed 2 leaks so we're peeling off about 5k to replace it. Will still have most of the cards paid off, but will only be paying down a couple. Best laid plans of mice and men.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.