Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Egg Loans?

tag
smusgrow
New Visitor

Re: Best Egg Loans?

What type of documents were you required to provide before funding? 

Message 21 of 47
d170
Regular Contributor

I didn't have to provide any documentation. I confirmed my bank account and they contacted my employer and the money was deposited into my acct I did take a little over a week for funds to be deposited though. 

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 22 of 47
HC1122

I had to provide my taxes, dl, birth certificate, two pay stubs and they asked me questions about my bonuses.
I got the money for the loan within a week. The payment was due the same month.
644-EQ; 638-TU and 670 -EX. 10/2014 GOAL 750's
Chase Slate - AU $30,000 (09/2012); Cap1 MC - $3,300 (03/2011)
Cap 1 MC - $3,800 (11/2011); Walmart - $700 (3/2014)
Lowes - $300 (3/2014); JCPenny - $900 (10/2014)
Overstock.com $3,800 (10/2014); Sportsman Visa $2,000 (11/2014)
Express $350 (11/2014)
Message 23 of 47
dijay10
New Visitor

Does anyone know the debt to income ratio required?

Message 24 of 47
rampman10
Valued Member

I am not sure about the debt to income ratio but I want to compliment Best Egg on their customer service.  They did resolve the hard pull/soft pull situation and did it with minimal effort on my part.  Getting companies to fix mistakes these days can be difficult.  Mistakes happen and Best Egg fixed it.  They took my name for a supervisor callback.  A supervisor called when they said he would.  The supervisor fixed the problem and followed up after.

I would do business with them in the future.  Thanks to Best Egg for their help.

Message 25 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

BESTEGG INTEREST RATES?

Hey rampman, did i hear you say they gave you 25% interest rate for the bestegg loan?

does anyone else have something to share on bestegg???? I got the "preaproved" letter today and it indicated an interest rate around 6%. I was considering pulling the trigger on this but 25% is way too high IMO

anyone add more to this thread? I'd like to hear more on bestegg. Thanks in advance.

Message 26 of 47
rampman10
Valued Member

Re: BESTEGG INTEREST RATES?

No the APR was much lower. If I wanted a 3 year it was 14.99 APR and a 5 year was 17.99 APR. It looks like there was some sort of origination built in. Again they came through with good customer service and made it very easy to talk to a supervisor without holding a long time. They took my information and the supervisor called me back within the time given. I would do business with Best Egg in the future.
Message 27 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is probably too late for you, but others may want the info.  I would assume Best Egg is a hard pull because they ask for your SSN, while Proper and Lending Club, which use private investors, not a bank, only ask for your name and address and income.  If they're just doing a soft pull, they wouldn't need your SSN.

Message 28 of 47
rampman10
Valued Member

It is a hard pull but they resolved my issue I had with minimal effort on my part.  I would do business with them in the future.  They have good customer service.  Thanks.

Message 29 of 47
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

This is probably too late for you, but others may want the info.  I would assume Best Egg is a hard pull because they ask for your SSN, while Proper and Lending Club, which use private investors, not a bank, only ask for your name and address and income.  If they're just doing a soft pull, they wouldn't need your SSN.

Actually whether they ask you for your SSN or not is irrelevant to the pull type as I understand it; if someone is attempting to pull a unique credit report, (or put something on there) than a SSN is the most accurate way; however, lenders and CA's and others are more than happy just to make a best guess and toss it on a name or possibly address match.

The HP vs SP is supposed to be whether a customer has a business relationship already or not, but some vis a vis LC (and others) have simply coded it differently.  Breaks the system a little bit but *shrug* all the cool kids are doing it and neither FICO nor the CRA's apparently have said boo.

        
Message 30 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.