Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Egg Loans?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BESTEGG INTEREST RATES?

Best Egg is a joke. I have a credit score of 787 and I tried to get a consolidation loan and they offered me a measly $2000 at 26% interest. That's absolutely ridiculous and I'm a bit offended. Plus now I get to have a hard pull on my report for another 2 years. I would suggest everyone stear clear of best egg.

K

Message 41 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Egg Loans?

I received an offer for 5.99% fixed rate from Best Egg pre-approved via USPS mail but when I applied for a loan, it came up with one at 13.6%. My current credit card loan at Bank of Amerca is 9.45% and I have a 761 of FICO score.  I will post more info if  it is Soft Pull or Hard Pull after I check my Fico score again.....I refused the Offer.

Message 42 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get the offer with pre approved code so I go for it. I Just got my first Amex and Discover a month ago with a good credit line. I am blackballed. 698 score. I was declined by Best Egg "no rate nothing but a hard pull after they have sent me two offers". I mean really why send me a pre approved code if I am declined ? that is just wrong! That was bait and switch! I wanted to consolidate 2 prosper loans and my car loan to a lower rate. 1 payment.  I dont have any other debt!

Message 43 of 47
independentkat
New Visitor

When you get a preapproval offer, you still have to read the fine print.  Their lowest interest rate was a 5.99% and it went up from there to somewhere in the high 20%.  You can get your interest rate and offer without a hard pull by filling out the information (I did it online).  I applied and recieved 12.1% on a three year credit card consolidation loan.  It's far lower than my credit card interest rates.  I was approved within 1 day and am awaiting the funds as we speak.  It will be great to make one payment and be out from under these 18-15% credit cards and know I am debt free in 3 years.

Message 44 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told it was a soft pull, too. Disturbing, since I  just had a very bad experience with BestEgg Loans in which a loan at a good rate was offered to me, then withdrawn for a much higher rate 24 hours later - even though no info had changed, nothing. I would stay away from this outfit - they hide behind automated systems and legal gibberish and won't give straight answers to questions.

Message 45 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Egg company is nothing less than loan sharks and "rip off" artists.

Message 46 of 47
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Time to lock this old thread. Feel free to start a new one

Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.