Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Overdraft Fee Credits hit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA Overdraft Fee Credits hit

I didn't see this anywhere else, but the funds from the settlement from BofA and overdraft fees got paid today...directly into your account if you are still a customer and check if you're not. I have no idea how I'll even begin to spend my 5 bucks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Overdraft Fee Credits hit

@Anonymous wrote:

I didn't see this anywhere else, but the funds from the settlement from BofA and overdraft fees got paid today...directly into your account if you are still a customer and check if you're not. I have no idea how I'll even begin to spend my 5 bucks!

Awe..I bet since I moved they will never get to me but thats 5 bucks you didnt have before!Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 4
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey man, I say hit Vegas and let it ride!! 

I kicked b of a to the curb Scot 6 months ago after being with them for about 15 years because of ask the ludicrous fees. I've been with a local credit union offering FREE personal and FREE business checking acts and I Have not received a single fee! 

My only regret is I should Have made the switch earlier. 

Have fun with your newfound fortune! 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nope Noxqs, let it ride Powerball style!! Then youd really have a Boa story to tellSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.