cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you still join Nfcu by SD Navy League?

tag
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Can you still join Nfcu by SD Navy League?

Hello

Can you still join Nfcu by SD Navy League? The reason why I am asking because Someone on here mention that you can NOT join by SD Navy League? I was waiting until next month grrr

Thanks,

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Can you still join Nfcu by SD Navy League?

Here's what the poster said today

i asked because NFCU no longer accepts applications with SD Navy League as the membership qualifier.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

On May 12th, many forum members got a message from NFCU telling them that NLUSD is no longer a participating associate group and that CU membership may no longer be gained through them. Sorry to say, but it looks like you missed your shot :/

Message 3 of 7
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

oh well that's the 3rd ap I have missed out Smiley Sad But it's okay

Thanks,

Message 4 of 7
purplegurl1920
Valued Member

It has been confirmed, they are no longer accepting applications from Navy league San Diego council.
Scores: CCT EQ: (06/23) 694, TU: (06/23) 714, EX: (06/23) 690
| NFCU Flagship: $25,000 | FIGFCU: $25,000 | NFCU: $20,000 | Founders FCU: $20,000 | Best Buy: $15,000 | NFCU CLOC: $15,000 | Lowes: $12,000 | Cap 1 Venture: $8,250 | BOA NCL: $7,500 | NFCU Cash Rewards: $7,300 | Home Depot: $7,100 | NFCU Amex: $6,600 | WalMart: $6,000 | PenFed Path: $6,000 | PenFed Platinum $6,000 | Sam’s Club $6,000 | Amazon: $6,000 | BOA Travel: $5,000 | Comenity NFL Extra Points: $2,700 | Victoria Secret: $2,400 | Barclay RCI: $2,000 | Sam’s Club MC $1500 | Cap One Plat: $1,000 | PenFed Overdraft: $500 | Utilization - 26% Short Term Goal - 780 across the board - Gardening until 800
| |
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, that train has left unfortunately.

Message 6 of 7
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Hello

Can you still join Nfcu by SD Navy League? The reason why I am asking because Someone on here mention that you can NOT join by SD Navy League? I was waiting until next month grrr

Thanks,

No you can not longer join NFCU using the Navy League San Diego pathway, as NFCU removed it from its field of membership. You can still join PENFED. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.