Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one savings account apr NON 360

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one savings account apr NON 360

Anyone bank with capital one not the 360 the actual bank on the branch? I want to switch my savings account because boa is giving me 8 cents just for leaving $15,000 in the savings and it's been going on for a while and they aren't extending anything for me no auto loan no credit line increase nothing. And capital one is the bank that deserves my business.

I have 2 prime visa signature cards with capital one quicksilver $5,000 and Venture One $9,500

I have a refinanced auto loan at 2.99% Apr of $14,500 with capital one

yep my credit is all thanks to my hard work and the opportunity given from capital one, so They are the ones who immediately approved me with no hassle. As for BOA they immediately denied for auto refinance even with $15,000 in the savings.

Any idea I'm looking to expand my relationship with capital one and that includes getting a non 360 savings/checking account than next is getting a personal unsecured loan from capital one
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.