Did you mean: 

Chase Liquid

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Liquid

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I put the form in the mail this morning. I prefer mail, I didn't want to wait to call them, if that makes any sense lol. On the form they said they can also e-mail your report to you, so I opted into that. I still like the idea of the Liquid card regardless, plus you walk out with one that day vs. waiting for a debit card. On the other hand I'd never get the $300 bonus, but I'd like to establish an actual relationship with Chase as well. 

When I started at Chase they were still giving the DC on the spot, but I know they changed that last August. I know Chase's site for the liquid still says you'll get the card in-branch, but I would have my doubts unless I speak to somebody in said branch.

Anyone else has input on this information? 

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I put the form in the mail this morning. I prefer mail, I didn't want to wait to call them, if that makes any sense lol. On the form they said they can also e-mail your report to you, so I opted into that. I still like the idea of the Liquid card regardless, plus you walk out with one that day vs. waiting for a debit card. On the other hand I'd never get the $300 bonus, but I'd like to establish an actual relationship with Chase as well. 

When I started at Chase they were still giving the DC on the spot, but I know they changed that last August. I know Chase's site for the liquid still says you'll get the card in-branch, but I would have my doubts unless I speak to somebody in said branch.

Anyone else has input on this information? 

I was in a branch today (The same one that gave me a card on the spot before) and they said they don't have the machine at all anymore, that all debit and liquid cards get mailed.

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Decided I wanted to pull the trigger on the Liquid yesterday so I drove to a Chase branch. The lady surprisingly said I could open up a traditional checking account. For some reason I just cannot open up an account online. 

I think she was a little P’d that I saw the option for a rushed debit card and the ability to waive the fee. Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 25
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

So they let you open an account even though you are in EWS?
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sueblue34 wrote:
So they let you open an account even though you are in EWS?

EWS showed no negative accounts or accounts closed for cause, so I'm not sure what the problem was. 

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.