Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Private Banking

tag
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

Chase Private Banking

Has anyone gotten a pop up for Chase Private banking when logging into their Chase account?  I wonder if it is targeted, or not?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Private Banking

Ive gotten it a bunch of times ..  i dont think it is targeted because I dont qualify for it yet 

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 2 of 8
Callandra
Valued Contributor

^Same here. I get it frequently when I log into my Chase account. And I nowhere near qualify for it!! 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase customer for many years. What is this JP Morgan Chase Private Banking pop-up?
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't bank with Chase but I have lost clients due to CPC (I'm a branch manager for a community bank). I believe they work with individuals who have investable assets of $250k-1M. They give you the private banking experience that many banks require you have at least a million to get....good deal for the customer and Chase. 

Message 5 of 8
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

Thanks for the responses.

I did put in the request and speak to a private banker.  He said it was targeted based on a lot of criteria, including bank and credit card activity, not necessarily bank balance, but activity to lead them to believe you might have asserts that aren't residing with Chase

i also don't qualify!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I worked at a top 5 bank we would receive wealth management leads ($1 million plus) every few months. We would look at the profiles for these folks and they would have a checking or savings with a few thousand if that....but once you called and spoke with the folks you would find out they definitely qualified. Not sure what the criteria was (I'm assuming soft pull, housing data, etc) but they have a way of finding out quite a bit of info using public records. 

Message 7 of 8
rlx01
Established Contributor

CPC is fine, but the investment side is basically a scam designed to extract money from the clueless mass affluent.

You can get a self directed retail investment account through them and do your own thing and still qualify.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.