Did you mean: 

Chase Private Client Invitation!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Chase Private Client Invitation!

Received an e-mail this morning:

An Invitation to Experience Chase Private Client
As a valued Chase customer, we are pleased to invite you to upgrade to Chase Private Client, where you will experience premium banking privileges, priority service, and special relationship benefits.

I'm absolutely thrilled at the idea it's just a little ironic that when we had a good pile of money sitting in Chase I tried myself to get in and they told me no if I didn't have a plan to bring in over $250k in the bank that would not be leaving the bank.  Now a year later and just weeks away from our 2 businesses finally opening and nearly broke quite frankly, We get offered Private Client!  I guess catch us at the bottom before we go up! Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
sjt
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Private Client Invitation!

@Creditaddict wrote:

Received an e-mail this morning:

An Invitation to Experience Chase Private Client
As a valued Chase customer, we are pleased to invite you to upgrade to Chase Private Client, where you will experience premium banking privileges, priority service, and special relationship benefits.

I'm absolutely thrilled at the idea it's just a little ironic that when we had a good pile of money sitting in Chase I tried myself to get in and they told me no if I didn't have a plan to bring in over $250k in the bank that would not be leaving the bank.  Now a year later and just weeks away from our 2 businesses finally opening and nearly broke quite frankly, We get offered Private Client!  I guess catch us at the bottom before we go up! Smiley Tongue

I think you need to check to see if you will need to bring it up to $250K within a certain period.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 2 of 45
happypill
Valued Contributor

That's awesome!  Are you planning to sign up?  If so, I think a lot of people would be interested to hear about your experience.

Message 3 of 45
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@happypill wrote:

That's awesome!  Are you planning to sign up?  If so, I think a lot of people would be interested to hear about your experience.

Absolutely!

I'll keep you updated

Message 4 of 45
ambivalent
Established Contributor

That's great!  And congrats on oyour businesses.  I can't wait to hear about your experiences.

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 5 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont want to burst your bubble or anything, but its an open invite to everybody. I think everybody received an email, and its the main page on their website now. I think its pure marketing just wanting to get people in the door. Maybe they lowered the requirements?

Message 6 of 45
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I dont want to burst your bubble or anything, but its an open invite to everybody. I think everybody received an email, and its the main page on their website now. I think its pure marketing just wanting to get people in the door. Maybe they lowered the requirements?

Just went to Chase.com and sure enough. Smiley Sad

Thanks for pointing this out.

Message 7 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for posting still. Just saw it in my email as well.
Message 8 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got that email this morning too! I was like **bleep** I don't have 250K at Chase. Good thread for sure!
Message 9 of 45
BundiFan
Regular Contributor

I have the Private Client account, what would you like to know?

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.