Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicted with CU

tag
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Conflicted with CU

@DaveInAZ wrote:

One of my favorite banking account is with a small local credit union with only 2 branches that has the most basic, rudimentary website, you can see your account balances and that's about it. But in 2015 they gave me a 60 month car loan on a used 2103 car from Hertz, at 1.99% - for that, I'm happy enough with their non-amazing website.

It's not Tucson Old Pueblo by any chance is it? Smiley Happy They had one branch near me off Broadway, and they looked more small town for sure!

I agree with you though - if you just want them for something simple - like a crazy low interest loan, then who cares if their website is ugly? I'd rather have them save money there, so they can help me save money on my loans!

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 31 of 32
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: Conflicted with CU

@heyryan wrote:

@DaveInAZ wrote:

One of my favorite banking account is with a small local credit union with only 2 branches that has the most basic, rudimentary website, you can see your account balances and that's about it. But in 2015 they gave me a 60 month car loan on a used 2103 car from Hertz, at 1.99% - for that, I'm happy enough with their non-amazing website.

It's not Tucson Old Pueblo by any chance is it? Smiley Happy They had one branch near me off Broadway, and they looked more small town for sure!

I agree with you though - if you just want them for something simple - like a crazy low interest loan, then who cares if their website is ugly? I'd rather have them save money there, so they can help me save money on my loans!

Nope, I live out in Cochise county. It's Southeastern Arizona Federal CU - the main branch is in Douglas, with a branh in Benson.

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.