Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One and Financial Management Software

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One and Financial Management Software

Does anyone know if anything works with Credit One?  I contacted Intuit and was told although they used to support it Credit One had started blocking there aggregation so they moved them to inactive.

Starting to think this card is literally more headache than it was worth.  Yes, I knew the risks going in and understood what I was getting into, but I never expected it to not work with Mint, YNAB, or Personal Capital.  

If this is the case it means that I will literally be cutting up the card and paying my annual fee and closing the account in a year after I have a different card.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One and Financial Management Software

Yep! They suck! It's was my first unsecured card so I got a soft spot for it. But geez they try hard to get you to fail. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One and Financial Management Software

@Anonymouswrote:

Yep! They suck! It's was my first unsecured card so I got a soft spot for it. But geez they try hard to get you to fail. 

Yeah, that's the way I'm beginning to think.  I'm thinking of just paying it off and cutting the card up.  I only need it for a year at most.

I hate not having everything in Mint, YNAB, or something.  Everything but the Credit One is in YNAB and Mint, although mint links with the utilities bills which is nice and the others don't.

I guess, after more reading, they used to integrate but they have since started blocking the aggregator used by at least YNAB and Mint just within the last 90 days from what I could tell. Smiley Sad 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.