cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied Debt Consolidation with HIGH DTI

tag
CreekNative

Denied Debt Consolidation with HIGH DTI

I get offers for debt consolidation that I usually ignore, but my living expenses are pertetually rising. I am disabled, with several health issues, I am unlikely to find, even a rart-time job. That doens't worry me, I am a full-time student. I am a credit unipon member, and I tried about 2 months ago to get a debt consolidation loan from them; the reason for denial being my DTI, and length of time at residence (2 years). I own my home. With the maintenance, and improvements, my mortgage increases, as does the value of my home. This year, I will get a new furnace (very old one was spewing out too much CO). Fortunately, the furnace will be installed at no cost to me (city improvement project). I do pay the credit cards as they are due, but I can't pay much more than minimum amount due. One main, New Egg, National Debt Relief. today is Beyond Finance; should I give them a chance, or recycle the paper?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.