cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does your Navy League membership used to get into NFCU automatically renew yearly or do you...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does your Navy League membership used to get into NFCU automatically renew yearly or do you...

Like many people on here I used a Navy League membership to successfully crack into Scrooge McDuck's Navy credit vaults. Smiley Very Happy

The annual membership fee does anyone know if that is an AUTOMATIC renewal by them on you or do you have to give them your CC info every year. I'm not going to renew (no need to) so I want to make sure I don't get charged again.

Thanks, 

CL

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does your Navy League membership used to get into NFCU automatically renew yearly or do you...

Hi CreditLuv I just got this info straight from the Navy League membership page, I hope this helps...

Credit Card Payment
This is a secure server. We do not store your credit card information. You may also join by calling (800) 356-5760, faxing your completed membership form to (703) 528-2333, or printing and mailing the completed PDF form from the link above to the address on the printed form.

Membership
Navy League of the United States

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does your Navy League membership used to get into NFCU automatically renew yearly or do you...

Oops so sorry, I accidentally posted the NL address how do I edit/delete it?
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Demi. Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks, Demi. Smiley Wink

Lol, you're welcome! Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Upper right corner in blue says options, it has an edit option.  

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Upper right corner in blue says options, it has an edit option.  

Thank you so much workingfor850! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Navy League is a very worthwhile and honorable organization, and they do fine work which benefits all of us. I don't believe they should be used for a purpose and then discarded, and I as well as others on the board plan to continue supporting them. It's a small membership fee compared to what they give back to US citizens, and a small fee compared to what we gain by the NFCU membership and its benefits as well.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, and I intend on donating yearly.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.