cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Debt Free!

Regular Contributor

Re: Finally Debt Free!

Awesome! Way to go and certainly keep it up. No need for credit or worrying about losing points if you own your home, car and do not owe credit cards. This is something most of us may never feel. Slightly jelly, lol. 

Score: EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/19/17) Current Score: EQ 682, EX 672, TU 673 (10/19/17)
Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until November 2018
Message 11 of 24
Regular Contributor

Nice work! That has to be an incredible feeling!

Message 12 of 24
Established Contributor

Congrats & indeed thank God almighty!
Message 13 of 24
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your success!!!! It truly is an amazing feeling!!! 

Gardening since xx/xx/xx Gardenversary xx/xx/xx Score: 08/21/17 EQ 781 TU 784 EXP 789
Current Score: 781
Goal Score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 24
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

8/2017 - EQ 686 // TU 670 // EX 676
3/2016 - EQ 615 // TU 605 // EX 621
Message 15 of 24
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your persistence to living a debt free lifestyle. Someday in the near future I hope to join you in the ranks!

In the garden until January 2019
Message 16 of 24
Valued Member

I don't own a home yet. I'm a loser who lives in my mom's basement, but I'm going to save up cash over the next five years to buy a house outright so that I never need a mortgage. I don't care to look like a loser when in the end I'm not taking on any more debt.

Message 17 of 24
Established Contributor

I want to be you when I grow up. Congrats onbeing debt free!!! Dont worry about what folks think of you, you have a car outright with no car loan. Buying a house cash takes determination but you will laugh the last laugh with a full bank account. Keep on pushing!!!

Message 18 of 24
Frequent Contributor

Nice job vision !

I'm with Black, no need to be hard on yourself. You are debt free and going down right path, you should feel proud.

Many people who own homes probably wish they didn't.

Message 19 of 24
Super Contributor

wa3more wrote:

Nice job vision !

I'm with Black, no need to be hard on yourself. You are debt free and going down right path, you should feel proud.

Many people who own homes probably wish they didn't.

Very true. It's a huge financial burden. People think because the bank gives them a mortgage, that means they can afford a home, but it's simply not true. It's a huge burden,  one you can't walk away from once you're stuck with it.

FICO8 EQ 721 TU 772 EX 777 Total revolving credit 500k
Message 20 of 24