Not applicable

Re: Help with Navy LOC PLEASE!

Okay that makes sense! Good Luck OP!
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:
I think they ask for the bank statement when someone is using hhi instead of just what would be displayed on pay stub to see if you have reasonable access to that money.
Worse case send just pay stubs and see if they process through without you saying anything

I'm wondering if I should have just called to app over the phone.  I will see what I can figure out that may work for them.  I may just do what you suggest by sending only paystubs, Creditaddict. 

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe call and explain the situation about the bank statements......i would think all they would care about is the income to make sure you can pay it back.......I never understood why banks (or lenders) want to see bank statements.....is it because they want to see spending habits or are they asking for savings account statements to see if you have extra money saved up?. I know for my husband and I we use our checking for nothing but bills pretty much so at the end of the month there is no money left in it to show anyone! I havent applied for the LOC yet but im sure if you call NFCU they will be willing to work with you one way or another. Good Luck!

Another question is what if you dont have a bank account and thats why you applied to NFCU to open a checking account and then decide to app for the LOC what happens in that case. Or send in paystubs for both your DH and you but just send in your bank statements since you cant for DH? I dont know because I guess I dont understand what lenders are looking for when requesting bank statements. Definitely call and im sure it will get figured out.

You're so sweet trying to help me figure this out.  DH's is a business account (he doesn't have a personal account) and it's frozen, can't get into it online, etc.  I have my own personal account. 

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:
Why can't you do bank statement? Frozen or not you can't log in? What's it look like?

Frozen and no access.  It's not my account and has nothing to do with me, but I could use the statements right about now!  I needed some from a few years ago too in order to dispute a paid medical collection and can't get that either.  Sometimes I'd prefer the old paper statements instead of e-statements.

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

WAIT!  Why is this moved?  No wonder I couldn't find it and no one has responded recently.  This is NOT personal finance.  This is about a LOC application with NFCU.  It needs to be put back and shouldn't have been moved.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.