cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does Lending Club take to report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does Lending Club take to report?

I took out a loan with Lending Club which was finally approved 12/19. My first payment was deducted 1/19. Still nothing shows on my credit. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for them to report?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
exw220
Established Member

Re: How long does Lending Club take to report?

I have a loan with Lending Club, and it seems to be 2-3 months based on the credit reports I pull every month.

Amex BCP $35000, Disc IT $30500 ,Cap 1 QS $13600, Cap 1 QS $4300, Orbitz Rewards Visa $12500, Care Credit $12000, Chase Freedom $25000, Home Depot $5000.
Message 2 of 8
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

+1

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay. It's going on two months now and still nothing reports. I almost like that they take that long because by the time they report the account it's not brand new.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just ran across this and was wondering how long it took lending club to report on yours ? I took a loan out in July and still haven't seen any activity from them on mine .
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't remember exactly how long it took but it wasn't much longer then what you've waited. 2 to 3 months. I think it reported shortly after I posted my original post. Yours should report soon
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 months on the dot.  I have taken two loans out with them in the past year and both took 3 months. 

Message 7 of 8
ramblinggirl
Regular Contributor

Just curious-did loan require a lot of paper work , soft or hard pull and how long before you the loan check was received by you?Thanks for response.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.