Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see DCU free FICO?

tag
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

How to see DCU free FICO?

I've had a DCU card for about 6 months now. I haven't been able to find on their website where I need to go to be able to start receiving my credit score. They sent me a message several months ago with the instructions on how to do it. I have not been able to find it.

Of course, they are closed for the day. 

So, I'm hoping someone here may be able to tell me how they set theirs up.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
EddieK
Established Contributor

Re: How to see DCU free FICO?

They should send you a message to your inbox on the last Friday of the month with the score.  If you haven't been getting those, I'd give them a call.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 2 of 7
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

@EddieK wrote:

They should send you a message to your inbox on the last Friday of the month with the score.  If you haven't been getting those, I'd give them a call.

Nope, haven't been getting the messages. Will call tomorrow.

Thanks!

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 3 of 7
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Actually, you have to login to DCU and sign up for the FICO score... 

Account Manager -> Manage Accounts -> Free FICO Credit Score

Message 4 of 7
guydiver
Established Contributor

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

Actually, you have to login to DCU and sign up for the FICO score... 

Account Manager -> Manage Accounts -> Free FICO Credit Score

Yep.  Pretty sure that's how I did it.  I didn't think I was going to qualify because I only had a deposit account, but the scores started showing up in my mailbox at about the third month. 

'diver

Message 5 of 7
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

This is correct. After taking that step it will automatically be sent to your inbox each month.

Message 6 of 7
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone!

I just found it. In the past, I have tried looking for the account manager button several times, but could never find it. 

I thought that it meant to use the account manager tab that is on the main menu but the option to manage accounts is not in that. I took one more look at the page and realized that the account manager button is huge and in the center of the screen. I don't know how I kept missing it.

Anyway, I got it set up!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.