Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have purchased a home, Now What?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have purchased a home, Now What?

Hey Guys,

I missed you all.  With your help I purchased my first home in April, but now what.  I want to start building wealth, where I don't have to work a traditonal 9-6, job.  I have a Real Estate Brokers License, 633-636-611 Credit scores, and a house.  What now?  What should I be doing to build personal wealth SOON"?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

Re: I have purchased a home, Now What?

With your rela estate license...sell, sell, sell.

Teach real estate on the side at a community college or something

Take the money and invest it.....when you have it, come back here and we can provide options for investing to build wealth

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so.. That's my plight,  I work a full time 9-5.  I can't sell right now due to that.   You need to have sales to teach. Smiley Happy  I specically want to know what are ways to build wealth with what I have.

Message 3 of 5
missambitious
Established Member

Pay down that loan, that in itself is wealth building. This is a very long term, life goal that will be achieved over many years/decades. To build weatlh, you save save save and what you do with that saving is going to build you up down or sideways depending on your actions. focus on saving for an emergency, then save for investing and come back as the op said and we will have input for your thoughts. 

123 BOA Cash Rewards 2K, Macy's Store, GE Capital (local furniture) 4K & counting

Long Term Goals:
Amex BCP, Discover, CSP
FICO score 750+ Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 5
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

+1

Pay back the loan, the interest you save is a guranteed "return." And save, save, save save.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.