Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Apple Pay a failure?!!

tag
adavis425
Established Contributor

Re: Is Apple Pay a failure?!!

Omg! I love Samsung Pay! I try it everywhere I shop and LOTS of places accept it without even realizing that they do. I even used it last week at the mechanic's when he was sure it wouldn.t work. Smiley Tongue Awesome bit of tech!

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 21 of 23
Pway
Valued Contributor

I set up one card using apple pay and I have yet to use it.  I was out of town for two months and I could not use apple pay at all.  None of the terminals supported it and I just used my credit cards in my wallet.  It is not very useful in my eyes.  

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 22 of 23
All4One
Valued Member

Maybe I'm just slow. I've tried android pay a few times where it's accepted near me.  I just think it's sort of awkward. Pulling out my phone with a 5.5 inch screen and holding it up high with an oddly angled tap sensor on top of the terminal is just weird.  

I completely understand why people who carry 10+ cards with them are ecstatic about the idea. But for me and my 1-2 cards (Amex with a backup mastercard) its so much simpler to swipe a plastic card.

AMEX BCE $15k // IHG Rewards $5900 // USAA MC $3000 // AF BANK $1000
CK 774 (3/14/14) // CS FAKO 792 (3/1/14) // Quizzle 761 (1/16/14)
Last HP 3/20/14
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.