Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lending Club - Am I Approved?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lending Club - Am I Approved?

Hey all, I applied for a lending club personal loan to consolidate some debt. I applied Friday and it has said “Thanks for completing your To-Do List. We’ll send you an email when we have an update on your application. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us.” I would put a screenshot of the message here if I knew how to do so from my mobile.

The only “To-do” list item I had was to confirm my email, which I did immediately.

It does say that I have a loan number at the bottom with the following: $15k, 60 months, 16.39 apr.

So am I approved and awaiting funding or not approved or??? I have no idea... TIA!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lending Club - Am I Approved?

Did the ask for proof of income? Pay stub or tax returns?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

No they just asked for me to verify my email, that’s it.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I just checked again and it went from under review to funded and money is on its way! I got no phone calls, no income verification, nothing. I have been at my job 11 years and been in the same house I pay a mortgage on for 10 years. TU score was 703. CC until is around 85%, no lates or collections ever. 2 inquires in the last year
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.