Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lending Club Funding

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lending Club Funding

Hi Everyone!

I applied for a lending club loan on 8/28. I was approved and am currently in the final stages waiting for funding. Its been almost two weeks and not fully funded as of yet. When I call lending club, representatives state that they have many applications and it may take 14-30 days. They also said if the loan is not funded within 45 days, they will pull the application. The represenative also mentioned that he has never seen this happen. How is everyone's experience with a loan not getting funded. I am relying on this to considate debt. Any information you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lending Club Funding

My loan funded in about a week. Keep in mind your loan through lending club is funded by real people lime you and me who choose to invest their money in you in hopes they bet their return plus some. If people choose not to fund your loan it won't happen. That said I would just be patient,wait it out and see what happens. Good luck to you!☺

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lending Club Funding

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I applied for a lending club loan on 8/28. I was approved and am currently in the final stages waiting for funding. Its been almost two weeks and not fully funded as of yet. When I call lending club, representatives state that they have many applications and it may take 14-30 days. They also said if the loan is not funded within 45 days, they will pull the application. The represenative also mentioned that he has never seen this happen. How is everyone's experience with a loan not getting funded. I am relying on this to considate debt. Any information you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

@Anonymous welcome to the community!! Sorry it took me so long to say hello!

Thanks for sharing your info about Lending Club! If you have time, can you update us on your progress? My fingers are crossed that you got your loan and that you've been able to proceed with plans for the consolidation!!

Anything you care to share is always appreciated (like your EX score, loan amount, term, interest rate, hoops to jump through, smooth process, etc)...

Thanks again and we're glad you're with us! I look forward to following your exciting journey!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.