Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

New Visitor

Lending Club Funding

Hi Everyone!

I applied for a lending club loan on 8/28. I was approved and am currently in the final stages waiting for funding. Its been almost two weeks and not fully funded as of yet. When I call lending club, representatives state that they have many applications and it may take 14-30 days. They also said if the loan is not funded within 45 days, they will pull the application. The represenative also mentioned that he has never seen this happen. How is everyone's experience with a loan not getting funded. I am relying on this to considate debt. Any information you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Valued Contributor

Re: Lending Club Funding

My loan funded in about a week. Keep in mind your loan through lending club is funded by real people lime you and me who choose to invest their money in you in hopes they bet their return plus some. If people choose not to fund your loan it won't happen. That said I would just be patient,wait it out and see what happens. Good luck to you!☺

| Navy Cash Rewards VS | Chevron Advantage | Capitol One MC | EQ 668
| Lending Club Personal Loan | Elements FInancial FCU Auto Loan |
Established Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: Lending Club Funding

cmd0188 wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I applied for a lending club loan on 8/28. I was approved and am currently in the final stages waiting for funding. Its been almost two weeks and not fully funded as of yet. When I call lending club, representatives state that they have many applications and it may take 14-30 days. They also said if the loan is not funded within 45 days, they will pull the application. The represenative also mentioned that he has never seen this happen. How is everyone's experience with a loan not getting funded. I am relying on this to considate debt. Any information you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

@cmd welcome to the community!! Sorry it took me so long to say hello!

Thanks for sharing your info about Lending Club! If you have time, can you update us on your progress? My fingers are crossed that you got your loan and that you've been able to proceed with plans for the consolidation!!

Anything you care to share is always appreciated (like your EX score, loan amount, term, interest rate, hoops to jump through, smooth process, etc)...

Thanks again and we're glad you're with us! I look forward to following your exciting journey!!

Smiley Very Happy

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.