Did you mean: 

Lending Club "Final Review"

tag
wanttobeinthe700club
New Contributor

Re: Lending Club "Final Review"

@Anonymous wrote:

@wanttobeinthe700club wrote:

I just applied for a personal loan with them to pay off credit card debt at a much lower apr. I applied on the 8th and did a few things as far as verifying my job and who I was. I have been stuck on the middle "Review" step for a couple days. Today I did notice I could see the investors and I'm at 7% of 12k. Let's see how long it takes now to get to 100%. I agree that you get left in the dark on the whole thing and never recieve emails on anything. No one else would approve me with my BK7 from 2011 except LC. I plan on paying a lot more than the payment each month. Credit Wise estimates my score will jump up about 83 points and that would put me over 700. LC said my TU score was 661. 

Creditwise is not a FICO score. It's the Vantage 3 score. Capital One does not use that score to manage their accounts. Most lenders do not use the Vantage score.

You need to be in touch with your FICO scores.

Guess I do. You have any thoughts on Lending Club?

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello all.. i applied for my loan on 7/13/17 and it still says is in the final review as well.  Can you still be denied after waiting this long?  Why can't i see if i have any investors in my loan?  i hate this wait im getting anxious.  i have a current loan with them but the interest 31.99% but the new offer is 17.99 so of course i want to pay off that loan with the new loan and pay off the other debt i have so i can by my car at the end of the year. 

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

hello all.. i applied for my loan on 7/13/17 and it still says is in the final review as well.  Can you still be denied after waiting this long?  Why can't i see if i have any investors in my loan?  i hate this wait im getting anxious.  i have a current loan with them but the interest 31.99% but the new offer is 17.99 so of course i want to pay off that loan with the new loan and pay off the other debt i have so i can by my car at the end of the year. 

Mine said final review for about 9 days and had the investors link in the top left after a couple days. Once it got to 60% funded, they deposited the whole amount in my bank within 2 days. This is my first time using them. 

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your repsonse that is what makes me nervous because it doesn't have any investors that i can see.  and its 10 days as of today.. Like i said i currently have a loan with them and it didnt have that information.  i just need to regroup my finance and am looking forward with this loan to help. 

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for your repsonse that is what makes me nervous because it doesn't have any investors that i can see.  and its 10 days as of today.. Like i said i currently have a loan with them and it didnt have that information.  i just need to regroup my finance and am looking forward with this loan to help. 

I hope you find out soon. I will apply for a 2nd loan with LC once they say I have established enough payments. It was the easiest process ever for me. The only complaint is that I was left in the dark for the whole thing. Had to research online to find out anything. 

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

exactly that is exactly where i am i was looking to see if it was normal time.  I thought it would have been easier since i have a loan with them. if i knew what it was they are looking for when waiting i would be ok.  i was trying to compare to my 1st loan with LC but i knew somewhat why on the first loan because they needed to varify my employment since i wasnt at work at the time and it was difficult for them to contact my employer.  i hope i will hear from them on monday.  

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.