Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

Lending club

Last night I was searching for information on lending club to consolidate some credit cards and I didn't find much. So this is my experience around 8 last night i checked the pre-approval offers and it gave me several options without a credit pull. Checked some other lenders and decided I would go ahead with lending club picked the loan I wanted from the options hit submit. It gave me a check list of things I needed to do to complete the loan only thing on it was to confirm my email after that it said my loan was pending final review . This morning I checked around 10 it said loan is funded and should be in my acct in 4 business days. The score they pulled was 675. Overall easy process figured they would at least need a paystub or something at some point in the process it did link to my bank acct to verify it or you can enter you acct info manually.
Valued Contributor

Re: Lending club

It is not unheard of that you may still receive a phone call for verification. If it goes beyond the 4 days it does hurt to call and ask if they need any additional information.

Since we are all curious:

1. How big a loan did you get?

2. What APR?

3. How many inquiries the last 12 months?

Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

1. 7500 had options from 3000 to 15k
2. 17.9 high but cheaper than the cards im going to pay off.
3. 4 within in the last year 1 in past 6 months for care credit.
Says they are sending the money today and that bank may place a hold for up to 4 days.
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

When you accepted one of the offers then did you get a HP?

In second year post 13 DC (12-28-15)
Entered garden 05-19-2017 CLOSED ON MY NEW HOUSE 5/17/17!!!!

Current Scores FICO 8: 693/677/687 Updated: August 2, 2017
Goal: 730's across the board
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info.. Others will benefit with your data points.

They do seem to be HP sensitive.

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello! I was approved for a 23k lending club loan with 22 hps . My goal is to focus on paying this debt off so I chose a 36 month term and to stop incurring debt.

| Navy Cash Rewards VS | Chevron Advantage | Capitol One MC | EQ 668
| Lending Club Personal Loan | Elements FInancial FCU Auto Loan |
Frequent Contributor

I am curious as to how the loan reports to the credit bureau's, does it show up as a personal line of credit or loan or as another credit card? Also, how much of the payment each month actually goes to what you owe? I assume if you have a 36 month loan at a set monthly payment then all of the payment would go to what you owe? Thanks

Filed Chapt 7 BK 6/3/15,DC: 9/8/15 New Car Loan 4/27/17 = 2017 Toyota Rav4 LE 9 Miles
Starting Scores: EXP 479/EQ 529/TU 555
Current Scores: EXP 667/EQ 634/TU 660
AAoA 3.5Yrs|Oldest 11.3Yrs| WWithin =$250|Kays = $500|FBeauty = $1250|VSecret = $1250|
Overstock = $1300|Kohl's = $2500|COne Quick Silver = $1050|
COne Quick Slvr1 = $1500|Fifth 3rd = $1500|Cap1 AU = $2500|Barclay = $2500|WFargo = $5500
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

It reports to all 3 bureaus as a personal loan. Half is interest and half is principal at this point. I've only paid 2 payments so far though so normally as a loan progresses more of my payment will go to the principal.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, Have you seen a jump in scores if you used it to pay off credit cards? How long does it take to report on credit? Thanks

Filed Chapt 7 BK 6/3/15,DC: 9/8/15 New Car Loan 4/27/17 = 2017 Toyota Rav4 LE 9 Miles
Starting Scores: EXP 479/EQ 529/TU 555
Current Scores: EXP 667/EQ 634/TU 660
AAoA 3.5Yrs|Oldest 11.3Yrs| WWithin =$250|Kays = $500|FBeauty = $1250|VSecret = $1250|
Overstock = $1300|Kohl's = $2500|COne Quick Silver = $1050|
COne Quick Slvr1 = $1500|Fifth 3rd = $1500|Cap1 AU = $2500|Barclay = $2500|WFargo = $5500
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes about 30 points although I paid lendmark off and it still hasn't reported the cb as paid so I'm hoping to get another jump then.

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.