Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loans

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Loans

Is their any loans that only SP for the loan not just to see rate? Prosper, Lending Club.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Loans

Avant
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This may be a long shot, but if you have an Amex card, you could check to see if you have a pre approval for a loan with them. The link is in another thread about American Express loans. (sorry, on my phone) It's been 3.5 wks, and I still don't have a HP after getting a loan through the pre approval page.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
This may be a long shot, but if you have an Amex card, you could check to see if you have a pre approval for a loan with them. The link is in another thread about American Express loans. (sorry, on my phone) It's been 3.5 wks, and I still don't have a HP after getting a loan through the pre approval page.

And you won't get a HP either. It says it right on the apply page you won't. I have an AMEX loan as well. There will be no HP.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@corymcd88 wrote:

Is their any loans that only SP for the loan not just to see rate? Prosper, Lending Club.

Btw, i have a Prosper loan. Got it a few months ago for 15k. The balance as of today is $3k. Paid it down super quick. I took it out for 3 years. I will have it paid off in less than six months from the day I was funded.

But, I never got a HP from Prosper. It was a soft pull. I thawed TU for the soft pull and immediately put the freeze back on after accepting the offer and never got a HP. Lucky me. The only time a SP turned into a HP was when I had a personal loan with SoFi.

Message 5 of 6
had2978

I got approved for a Marcus Loan this week. 6.99% rate for $10,000 over 54 months. Funds were already deposited into my account yesterday. superfast. You can type in your info and they will see what you get with a sp. only if you proceed it will be  TU pull.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.