Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to get Cap One Savings Account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking to get Cap One Savings Account

and I'm wondering if they do a hard pull or not. I have two CC's with them currently, a secured and a quiksilver and was curious if maybe this would change the factor in them doing a hard pull or not seeing as how I am an existing customer. I'm trying to buy a house in the next nine months or so and am trying to keep all negative factors down to a minumum. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
j_gizibe
Established Member

Re: Looking to get Cap One Savings Account

Cap One 360? Or the regular one where you go to the branch? If it's the former, no they don't.

I have a lot of checking and savings account and never had them pull my credit report. But once I got denied from a Chex Systems report. When I requested it, there was NOTHING wrong on it... Smiley Mad

Starting Score: 2/14 EX 619 EQ 679 TU 660 (all from myfico)
Current Score: 6/15 TU 671 (Discover) EQ 665 (Citi)

Chase Freedom $2,200 | BOA Cash Rewards $1,500 | Discover IT $7,500 | Citi Diamond Preferred $2,750 | Citi DoubleCash $1200 |Amex BCE $1,000 | Amazon Store Card $1,300 | Capital One QS1 $1,250| QS1 $1,250 | QS1 $1,250 | Care Credit $1,000 | Bill Me Later $840 |
Mercedes Benz Financial Car Loan - 2011 C300 - $524.33/Monthly 60 Month Loan 1.99% APR
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received, accepted an offer for an opened a savings with them. They didn't do a hard pull..... Just opened about a week ago. #SoFarSoGood

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 360 was the only account that survived our credit struggles of the past. They are still our primary bank. Very easy to use and work with.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.