Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mint Bills

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mint Bills

I'm not really a credit crazy, I'm more of a mint craze-ball. And guess what. Have you guys seen Mint's latest update to there website. They also launch their Mint Bills you can sign up for. Very cool. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Mint Bills

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not really a credit crazy, I'm more of a mint craze-ball. And guess what. Have you guys seen Mint's latest update to there website. They also launch their Mint Bills you can sign up for. Very cool. 

i will have to log on the website and check it out , i don't log on site that often i usually log on my phone or tablet. I will have to check it out!!

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 8
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

Remember check.me?  Which used to be pageonce I think?  It's that, bought my intuit. 

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The mobile app for mint.com got updated so check it out! Also they have another bill pay. Mint Bills $ Money, formerallyt known as Check. If you run a search for "check" you can snag the mobile apps for this too!

Message 4 of 8
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay.  I log onto mint every morning (sometimes more) and I had no idea of what you're talking about. I bookmarked my overview page on Mint so I've never gone to the main page, after the initial sign up.  

I guess, I'll need to stop bypassing main pages in order to see what's going on.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 8
polecat87
New Contributor

I used to be crazy about mint, but I've moved onto personalcapital.com although I still use mint from time to time. Mint is great when most of your assets are cash(if you can stomach the never-endng product pushing on mint). As time goes on, more of your assets should be in investments rather than cash or cash-equivalents and personalcapital is a lot better at tracking investments.

Message 7 of 8
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@polecat87 wrote:

I used to be crazy about mint, but I've moved onto personalcapital.com although I still use mint from time to time. Mint is great when most of your assets are cash(if you can stomach the never-endng product pushing on mint). As time goes on, more of your assets should be in investments rather than cash or cash-equivalents and personalcapital is a lot better at tracking investments.

I agree for the most part , but i still like using mint for staying on budget, i also like the fact that pending transactions show up on mint, when they don't always show up on personalcapital. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.