Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA opening deposit?

tag
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

NASA opening deposit?

I recently was approved for NASA membership and part of the application process involved giving my credit card info so that I can fund my opening deposit. Well it's been awhile and my card hasn't been charged and my shared savings says balance -$5 which bugs me. Should I reach out to them? I hate having a negative balance on an account. I don't want any Chex Systems issues.Smiley Frustrated

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: NASA opening deposit?

@Discover2016 wrote:

I recently was approved for NASA membership and part of the application process involved giving my credit card info so that I can fund my opening deposit. Well it's been awhile and my card hasn't been charged and my shared savings says balance -$5 which bugs me. Should I reach out to them? I hate having a negative balance on an account. I don't want any Chex Systems issues.Smiley Frustrated

You could go to Transfers -> Outside Transfers -> Add Payee. Then give them the checking account information of another bank. Once the process is completed and verified, you should then be able to transfer in some cash.

Or use direct deposit to send them some cash. My job allows us to change direct deposit settings ourselves online, so if you have a similar system it might be another alternative.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.