Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVCheck CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NAVCheck CLI

Just applied about 20 minutes ago for an increase on the Navy Federal checking LOC for the full $15,000.

I was expecting a counter offer. Just got a text saying loan approved. Called in to check and was told I was approved for the full $15,000!!! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: NAVCheck CLI

How long have you had this acct opened ? Congrats that's great news !
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened the account on 6/22

Message 3 of 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Nice ! So you didn't wait for the AR thing first ? What are your scores like Op if you don't mind sharing .
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's nice, congrats !

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was under the impression that the LOC was always a hard pull for increases so i didnt wait for the AR.

As for my scores, Equifax is my highest at 685. Pretty sure thats the one they look at for the LOC.

Experian is 653 and transunion is 638

Message 6 of 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yes you are right , sorry I forgot about it always being a HP with LOC. Congrats to you !!
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just applied about 20 minutes ago for an increase on the Navy Federal checking LOC for the full $15,000.

I was expecting a counter offer. Just got a text saying loan approved. Called in to check and was told I was approved for the full $15,000!!! Smiley Happy

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 10
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congratulations !!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.