cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU App - current timeframe to hear?

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU App - current timeframe to hear?

Yay congrats Humu!! This is WONDERFUL NEWS! And it gives me hope for the rest of us!
Message 71 of 310
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Glad it worked out!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 72 of 310
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Yay congrats Humu!! This is WONDERFUL NEWS! And it gives me hope for the rest of us!

Hang in there - it will work out! Your situation may take a little time because you are adding your fiance, and they seem to scrutinize people joining via a relationship pretty carefully.

Message 73 of 310
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JustBPatient wrote:

Glad it worked out!

Thank you, JustBPatient, I am extremely glad also!

Keeping good thoughts and prayers for the myfico family members who are still frozen to have some resolution soon. Smiley Happy

Feeling very relieved!

Message 74 of 310
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks, I have stopped worrying so much about it ,.It had me very stressed out I will call back Monday to check for updates , they told me 3 to 5 business days which I know that is not gonna happen .
Message 75 of 310
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

But they the rep I spoke with bf my fiancé opened his own account said yes he was more than eligible if we can prove we share the same address , which we can and have by sending in insurance papers , and bank statements, also have lease agreement if they need that too , just upsets me they put stuff on their website and then act like you are a crook if you go thru their process amd get approved . Makes no sense .
Message 76 of 310
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

But im on a mission to prove myself so I'm in it for the long haul lol
Message 77 of 310
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
But im on a mission to prove myself so I'm in it for the long haul lol

That's the spirit!

Message 78 of 310
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Credit is a marathon not a sprint...!!  We can all be accused of being a little impatient!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 79 of 310
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Glad to hear you got it sorted out Humu!  As stated with you yesterday was glad I had to get the BSA dept. done intially so I didn't run into this problem down the line.. All the issues were out of my way before memberhsip.

Message 80 of 310
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.