Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC APPROVED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC APPROVED!

I called my rep assigned to me for the first 30 days and had a question about a letter I received from Navy.  We got to chatting and he asked if I'd like to open a CLOC.  I wasn't sure at first so I asked a bunch of questions about it.  I've seen on here that the max was $15k, I'm not secure enough to try for that much so I asked for a line of $5k.  He said it went to review.  About 15mins later I got the approval email from Navy saying my loan docs were on the way and I needed to sign and return.  Thanks everyone for the wealth of information here on this board.   I love you MF'ers! lol

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC APPROVED!

@Anonymous wrote:

I love you MF'ers! lol

Smiley Very Happy Nice! LOL!

Congratulations!!! Great job on the new credit line!

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico-ers lol  dirty dirty mind!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on your CLOC approval. It can help with some utilization space

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently at 2% total but this will bring me even lower haha! WOO!
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Us MF'ers love you too...LOL :-)

congrats

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Us MF'ers love you too...LOL :-)

congrats

Thanks Robot Embarassed

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Trekkie, super congrats on your NavyFed CLOC that is just awesome!!!

Lol at MrsCHX & TeeStap! 

Message 8 of 10
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I called my rep assigned to me for the first 30 days and had a question about a letter I received from Navy.  We got to chatting and he asked if I'd like to open a CLOC.  I wasn't sure at first so I asked a bunch of questions about it.  I've seen on here that the max was $15k, I'm not secure enough to try for that much so I asked for a line of $5k.  He said it went to review.  About 15mins later I got the approval email from Navy saying my loan docs were on the way and I needed to sign and return.  Thanks everyone for the wealth of information here on this board.   I love you MF'ers! lol

Congrats! What APR did you get? And so you got the CLOC shortly after joining?

I just emailed my membership app & docs today. My goal is to get enough credit to pay off a Barclaycard $3k balance that the 0% intro rate becomes 20% APR in September, and I don't want to go over 30% of CL. I'm undecided to go for a CLOC or the Platinum CC that they say has the lowest APR of their cards, and no fee balance transfers. No reward points, but their rewards cards don't appeal to me, I already have the same or better reward cards. But I'll wait to app until I get my county employment payroll direct deposit going into NFCU checking, to make them feel more comfortable.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They gave me 15.9%

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.