Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC DENIED... OH WAIT, APPROVED 7.5K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC DENIED... OH WAIT, APPROVED 7.5K

Ok, this is weird. So I applied for the CLOC last week, got denial letter two days ago. Oh well.
Fast forward to now. I just got home from work and opened my mail, and when I opened the envelope from NFCU it was the loan agreement for CLOC to sign and return!!! But wasn’t I just denied???? I called to ask some questions and the nice CSR was like “ is this in regards to your CLOC”? I told her I thought I was denied and she said she has no record of me being denied and it shows the amount at the 7,500 I had requested. Sweet.
Nice surprise to come home to, especially after getting a 9,400 CLI from Amazon earlier!!
And to think In May of this year I had ZERO available credit.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
RadioRob
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC DENIED... OH WAIT, APPROVED 7.5K

Congrats on the unexpected approval!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks man! Very very unexpected. I’m still so confused as to why I got a denial letter? Come to think, I got a denial letter for the CC also and that was approved over the phone. Weird stuff

Message 3 of 8
RadioRob
Established Contributor

Don’t look a gift approval in the mouth! Take it and run!! :-)
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Running like gump....🏃🏻

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! You should’ve asked for the full $15k 🤓
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@veloster thanks. I definitely should have asked. But being I was denied in August I didn’t want to push it.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok, this is weird. So I applied for the CLOC last week, got denial letter two days ago. Oh well.
Fast forward to now. I just got home from work and opened my mail, and when I opened the envelope from NFCU it was the loan agreement for CLOC to sign and return!!! But wasn’t I just denied???? I called to ask some questions and the nice CSR was like “ is this in regards to your CLOC”? I told her I thought I was denied and she said she has no record of me being denied and it shows the amount at the 7,500 I had requested. Sweet.
Nice surprise to come home to, especially after getting a 9,400 CLI from Amazon earlier!!
And to think In May of this year I had ZERO available credit.

Chefduane congratulations on your successes! You've done very well in the last six months  

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.