Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC denial.. need inputs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLOC denial.. need inputs

@Anonymous wrote:

O ok.. It's possible but again their rules state no overdraft protection for 90 days. Maybe they will recon for you tho. 

No just no. Everything can be overturned at discretion. I did CLOCs and OOPS usually with every new checking account when I worked there.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

O ok.. It's possible but again their rules state no overdraft protection for 90 days. Maybe they will recon for you tho. 

No just no. Everything can be overturned at discretion. I did CLOCs and OOPS usually with every new checking account when I worked there.

do you have to open a checking account before apping for a CLOC?

Message 12 of 14
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

do you have to open a checking account before apping for a CLOC?

@Anonymous  can can correct me if I'm wrong, but I've always understood that a checking account was required for a checking line of credit.  Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats correct UncleB, checking accounts are required to even process the application

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.