Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC increase $5K to $10K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC increase $5K to $10K

I joined NFCU 2 months ago and applied for CLOC and credit card.  I was approved for both.  I know you have to wait 3 months before asking for CLI on credit card; however, I just realized that I could request a higher limit on CLOC prior to 3 months.  My CLOC was originally approved for $5K because that's all I asked for.  In the afternoon yesterday,  I called them and applied for higher CLOC over the phone and asked for $10K.  The rep said they will pull my credit.  At the end of the conversation, she said I will receive an answer shortly. Not even 15 minutes later I received an email stating the request was approved and documents are on the way.  I assumed I had to sign documents before seeing the increase added to my account.  However, I signed in and the increase is already there! All this in one afternoon.  I have yet to receive an alert; so, I don't know which bureau was pulled. NFCU rocks!

cloc.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLOC increase $5K to $10K

I just received an alert. NFCU pulled Equifax.

Message 2 of 5
Lowapr
Established Member

Congrats Soloman!  Nice increase.  Can I ask, do you use the CLOC?  I have one too at 5,000 about 3 1/2 months old and I have used and paid it a couple times.  Wondering if I should try for CLI soon.  Thanks.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lowapr wrote:

Congrats Soloman!  Nice increase.  Can I ask, do you use the CLOC?  I have one too at 5,000 about 3 1/2 months old and I have used and paid it a couple times.  Wondering if I should try for CLI soon.  Thanks.

I have used the checks NFCU sent when I was approved 3 times to pay a large bill. I have not needed it to cover my checking account.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increase!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.