Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC reporting?

tag
shakalaka
Established Contributor

NFCU CLOC reporting?

Mods please move, if it is in the wrong part of the Forum.

Hm, my CLOC reported today the first time. Statement date was 6/26 with 0 balance, but it reported my balance from 6/30. Is this normal for CLOC? Sorry if this has been asked before.

And not complaining, I even gained points with the new CLOC reporting 3% UTIL Smiley Very Happy Just wanted to find out, when to PIF for reporting 0 balance.

Thanks all

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC reporting?

Nice that the score.still jumped. I don't have any experience with their CLOC to know for sure what the standard is for them. Maybe try searching the threads. Someone probably has discussed this somewhere along the line.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The CLOC reports with the Credit bureau? Didn't know this. Very interesting. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shakalaka wrote:

Mods please move, if it is in the wrong part of the Forum.

Hm, my CLOC reported today the first time. Statement date was 6/26 with 0 balance, but it reported my balance from 6/30. Is this normal for CLOC? Sorry if this has been asked before.

And not complaining, I even gained points with the new CLOC reporting 3% UTIL Smiley Very Happy Just wanted to find out, when to PIF for reporting 0 balance.

Thanks all

This is correct, your statement cuts on 6/26 same as your regular checking but whatever is your balance at the end of the month will be what is reported.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.