Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC

tag
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

NFCU CLOC

Hey credit peeps.  I just applied for $15k CLOC and was approved for the full amount!!  Couple of questions...  I have not gotten any alerts about a credit pull yet and nothing has shown up on my NFCU home page yet just, but I did get a text saying I was Approved as well.   How soon does it show up/ can I start using it? for those that have it.  Also, HOW do I use it?   Sorry, just really excited right now.  This means the end for Credit one for sure!

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC

Big congrats Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Big congrats Smiley Happy

Thank you so much!! 

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JimBo99 wrote:

Hey credit peeps.  I just applied for $15k CLOC and was approved for the full amount!!  Couple of questions...  I have not gotten any alerts about a credit pull yet and nothing has shown up on my NFCU home page yet just, but I did get a text saying I was Approved as well.   How soon does it show up/ can I start using it? for those that have it.  Also, HOW do I use it?   Sorry, just really excited right now.  This means the end for Credit one for sure!

It won't show up on the accounts page until you recieve the docs. You will have to sign them and then mail, fax or send it through secure message. Once they get your signed docs you will see it on your accounts page within a day or two.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations BTW!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Nfcu will also send you a separate box of checks specifically for the Cloc. You can write the check out to yourself & deposit into another bank. What were your scores when approved? I applied & was approved for $5k back in October & I was thinking about requesting a cli.. not today but probably beginning of next month.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAn someone verify the PLOC (whats CLOC?) is not a HP?

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

CAn someone verify the PLOC (whats CLOC?) is not a HP?

NFCU- Checking Line of credit (CLOC) 

It is a HP

PLOC= Personal line of credit

Message 8 of 12
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats!
Nfcu will also send you a separate box of checks specifically for the Cloc. You can write the check out to yourself & deposit into another bank. What were your scores when approved? I applied & was approved for $5k back in October & I was thinking about requesting a cli.. not today but probably beginning of next month.

My scores as of Feb 25 were:  TU - 678, EQ - 666,  EXP 645.  But my EXP is 658 today all Fico 8's according to CCT.  Not sure what Credit Bureau they used, as I've not gotten any HP alerts yet.  Thank you for the info as well.   

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the awesome approval!! Even if you don't use it, it'll give some good padding once it starts reporting.

They normally pull EQ for their CLOC

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.