Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Checking Account Questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Checking Account Questions

I joined NFCU today!

I opened the default savings account plus an EveryDay checking account. I see on the products page that it says "Free name-only checks", but when I go to Account Services and select Order Checks, a book of 100 is almost $20!

Do I have to call to get the checks free, or is this a rather deceptive way to say that merely the first order is free?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Checking Account Questions

I think I got mine using their chat, but calling would do it, too
Message 2 of 4
creditfan
Established Contributor

It's there you just haven't notice it yet

when nfcu direct you to ordermychecks.com site. On your right hand side there are a list of catalog, click on "Traditional" You will see checks with "Traditional - Personal Name Only" right there

cheers

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditfan wrote:

It's there you just haven't notice it yet

when nfcu direct you to ordermychecks.com site. On your right hand side there are a list of catalog, click on "Traditional" You will see checks with "Traditional - Personal Name Only" right there

cheers

Found it now, looks like Harland Clarke is the deceptive one since the category says "Starting at $16-something".

I ended up ordering them on the phone already last night, but now I can order 10000000 more when I need them Smiley Very Happy Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.