Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Membership Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Membership Approved

I applied for the membership last night.... Went threw a few steps, was asked a few security questions, then was told to set up my PIN number for debit card and online password... Then had to fund account... Now my in but what now? I'm not sure if it's a hard pull for membership or who they pull but I would love to apply for a credit card n maybe Cloc.... Can someone tell me who they pull for credit cards etc... Thanks Family !!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU Membership Approved

Congrats on getting in!

With your scores app for a CC and the CLOC, ask for the max, 15k. I don't think you'll have problems getting them.

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 2 of 5
baller4life
Super Contributor

They pull EQ for products and TU for membership USUALLY.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay! Thanks Family!
Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Did you ever apply? Curious of the outcome.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.