Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU NavCheck Delayed Pending? Application In Review

tag
ashjt2011
Regular Contributor

NFCU NavCheck Delayed Pending? Application In Review

Hi everyone,

I have been helping my partner with their credit. Got them into NavyFed because I am a member. They got an instant approval for 1500 on their Cash Rewards card. I decided to app for one last thing on this last app spree and that was the NavCheck CLOC. It asked me how much I wanted, I decided to say 5k, hoping they would counter. It came back with the message about it going to a credit analyst for review. It advertised that most applications are reviewed within an hour.  That was Friday at about 2:30pm Central time.

Its now Tuesday 8am, and I still have yet to recieve any communication about anything. No phone calls, no emails, texts. I keep signing on and it says "In Review." I have read quite a bit about NavyFed and I don't recall reading anything about it taking this long to review?

Anybody have any insight?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU NavCheck Delayed Pending? Application In Review

@ashjt2011 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have been helping my partner with their credit. Got them into NavyFed because I am a member. They got an instant approval for 1500 on their Cash Rewards card. I decided to app for one last thing on this last app spree and that was the NavCheck CLOC. It asked me how much I wanted, I decided to say 5k, hoping they would counter. It came back with the message about it going to a credit analyst for review. It advertised that most applications are reviewed within an hour.  That was Friday at about 2:30pm Central time.

Its now Tuesday 8am, and I still have yet to recieve any communication about anything. No phone calls, no emails, texts. I keep signing on and it says "In Review." I have read quite a bit about NavyFed and I don't recall reading anything about it taking this long to review?

Anybody have any insight?

You can call them and ask if it has been approved or declined. Usually in review more than a couple of days is a decline with just a letter following in snail mail.

Call them...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.