Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Personal Loan

tag
kobe2012
Established Contributor

NFCU Personal Loan

I'm interested in applying for a personal loan with NFCU... I  already have their CLOC and Cashrewards... how hard is their lending criteria for personal loans?? just trying to add installment loans on my credit profile.. 

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Personal Loan

@kobe2012 wrote:

I'm interested in applying for a personal loan with NFCU... I  already have their CLOC and Cashrewards... how hard is their lending criteria for personal loans?? just trying to add installment loans on my credit profile.. 

Your last sentence makes me think that (a) you have no open loans and (b) you would be adding a loan purely for the benefit to your score.  If so, then what you really want to be exploring is something we call the Share Secure Loan Technique.  You can read about it here (just the first three posts):

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Adding-an-installment-loan-the-Share-Secu...

NFCU can be used instead of Alliant, though there is a bit more experience here on the forums with Alliant.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.