Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Referral bonus email.....

tag
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

NFCU Referral bonus email.....

I received an email from NFCU about a $50.00 referral bonus for referring friends and family (it states), anyone else receive the email? Just thought I would pass on the info.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU Referral bonus email.....

@Vegas4Play wrote:

I received an email from NFCU about a $50.00 referral bonus for referring friends and family (it states), anyone else receive the email? Just thought I would pass on the info.

Yep, I got it back on 9/1 as well. 

I've actually started a thread to get feedback on how the bonus was paid out... it will be interesting to see if anybody on here has taken advantage of either this promo or the one a few months back.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Referral bonus email.....

@UncleB wrote:

@Vegas4Play wrote:

Yep, I got it back on 9/1 as well. 

I've actually started a thread to get feedback on how the bonus was paid out... it will be interesting to see if anybody on here has taken advantage of either this promo or the one a few months back.  Smiley Happy

Hello, I also received the email. I signed up my husband and 17 year old son yesterday and Plan to do my sister and niece today!!! I need that extra $50.00. But yes,  it is valid!!! Go get that MONEY!!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.