Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU- System Error when applied for CLOC ? Now what

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU- System Error when applied for CLOC ? Now what

Just applied for a CLOC. I received this message: We're sorry, but there was a system error processing your request.
For immediate assistance in completing your loan application please call: 1-888-842-6328

Can I go back online and apply, I am thinking it may have been my internet connection. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU- System Error when applied for CLOC ? Now what

I would just call c/s.  I have found them very helpful in the past.  

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me. After hitting the submit button I rcvd the error message. I called NFCU and asked if the application went through and they said there was no record of it. A few days later I got the CLOC agreement in the mail with an approval of $15,000. I've heard others have had the same issue so I'd call them and press...  

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent them a message last night asking if they received it. They messaged back this morning that I was approved and would be sending the paperwork. I asked for $15,000. They didn't counter or say what amount I was approved for, so I guess it was the full $15,000. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.