Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU cloc / PenFed ploc

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU cloc / PenFed ploc

I've seen were both require documents to sign.

Anyone that have either of these have insight as to how they are delivered? My mail man knows where I live, but FedEx and UPS struggle to find the right place
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
UpInSmoke
Contributor

Re: NFCU cloc / PenFed ploc

Tigers09, I have both and they were delivered US mail.
Business Lines:

Personal Lines:

Lines of Credit:

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the quick response, fthomasjr
Message 3 of 9
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

i also have both and both were sent in the mail. but on navy fed i stopped in the branch and signed and it showed up in my online profile the next day. 500.00 thrifty credit with penfed and 500 with navy federal navchek or cloc...

Message 4 of 9
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

I have PenFed, it came by US Mail.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all. Just wanted to make sure Inwont have to search for anything important. Anything other than regular mail is a crap shoot for delivery for me
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks all. Just wanted to make sure Inwont have to search for anything important. Anything other than regular mail is a crap shoot for delivery for me

For me, I have my address set to a PO box.  When I was approved, it said I'd get the papers in 5 to 7 days.  It arrived on the 8th day.  I took the signed agreement to the local branch for faster processing.  It took a total of 2 days from when I gave them the signed agreement before the CLOC was active and available in the portal.  They said there would be printed checks specific to that account.  I haven't received any ... not sure if they'll come automatically or if I'll have to request.  I can use my existing checks to access CLOC, but it'll only work if it is an overdraft.

Yeah, I have issues with mail coming to my home address (local kids like to take things) so I use my PO box.

Message 7 of 9
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

For me, I have my address set to a PO box.  When I was approved, it said I'd get the papers in 5 to 7 days.  It arrived on the 8th day.  I took the signed agreement to the local branch for faster processing.  It took a total of 2 days from when I gave them the signed agreement before the CLOC was active and available in the portal.  They said there would be printed checks specific to that account.  I haven't received any ... not sure if they'll come automatically or if I'll have to request.  I can use my existing checks to access CLOC, but it'll only work if it is an overdraft.

Yeah, I have issues with mail coming to my home address (local kids like to take things) so I use my PO box.

I had to request the checks

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 8 of 9
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

I have the opposite problem. FedEx and UPS can find my house easily, but I've had to track my mail down on the next road. I'll be glad when my regular carrier gets back.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.