Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU eligibility.

tag
Tayflyer
Established Member

NFCU eligibility.

Starting today you can join NFCU if you are a veteran with an honorable discharge. Just thought I would pass this along.

I will be in the garden till at least 10/14. I need to let my accounts age as I have added quite a few in the past few months.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU eligibility.

@Tayflyer wrote:
Starting today you can join NFCU if you are a veteran with an honorable discharge. Just thought I would pass this along.

I just saw one of their commercials on TV and they've updated the language there as well.

Thanks for the reminder!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

This is awesome.and the way it should be
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great.  I thought it was weird that even though I was an honorably discharged war vet I couldnt get in.  I ended up having my dad who is retired military join so he could then invite me.  Happy to see they opened it up to all vets. They are the largest credit union in the country I am sure they will get even larger now.  I am very happy to be a member.

Message 4 of 6
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Me too it made absolutely NO SENSE that any Vet could not qualify for membership , to me that was disrespectful. Glad to see they are making changes in that aspect .
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is great news! Those who served past or present should have always been able to join so I am glad they were able to make this happen!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.