Did you mean: 

NFCU through Navy League Time Line

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU through Navy League Time Line

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
If I remember correctly, there is a place to write in the chapter you'd like to join and you fill San Diego chapter then. If not, Navy League will assign you to the closest geographical chapter

Yes, that is what I remember, too.

Yup - I am in the process of joining NFCU now and when I did NL, I wrote in San Diego in the box.

I got notification of a HP this morning, so I should be in this next week.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 71 of 73
minimist
New Contributor

My process took a little over a month but I'm happy to finally be a part of NFCU!

Mar 19 - Joined NLUS and emailed paper app to NFCU, got email confirmation of receipt later that day

Mar 28 - Two separate emails that application was being reviewed

Mar 30 - NFCU request for more documentation for verification

Sometime Apr 5-7 I uploaded the requested docs to their online portal

Apr 10 - Got confirmation that documents were received, stated I would hear back in 5 business days.

Apr 21 - Saw inq on TU from them

Apr 24 (today) - After still not getting an email I was getting too anxious and called, a lovely rep informed me that I was already a member and helped me setup my online accounts. Funded checking and savings accts.

I'll probably wait a month before apping for credit products but I'm glad this process is over! I was prepared to wait based on other's experiences but this was a little much for someone who like instant gratification Smiley Tongue

Message 72 of 73
Yodah
Regular Contributor

Thanks, I submitted my App, NLUS San Diego document, DL and SS card earlier today through email.....Got the Auto-Notification response a few minutes later.... so now I guess its hurry up and wait.

Message 73 of 73
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.